Bullet your whole day.
- Wake up to a happy baby drooling on my face. Daddy let Mommy sleep in.
- Scrambled eggs with pepper and tabasco sauce.
- Watch Fairly Oddparents with my boys while eating breakfast.
- Daddy plays guitar to Mommy and Elisha.
- Pack up to stay the night with Granna and Grandpa.
- Load up the Jeep (baby, luggage, baby gear, Ashbie, Mommy, and Daddy).
- Pick up a container of formula.
- Arrive at Granna and Grandpa’s house.
- Swing outside in the glorious sunshine with my boys.
- Granna and Aunt Holly arrive home with groceries and grilling goods for the grilling feast tonight.
- Elisha shows Granna his new Johnny-Jump-Up (also known as Sammy-Swinger). He prefers to swing than jump.
- Granna and Daddy leave to pick up steaks for tonight.
- Mommy and Elisha time.
- Aunt Holly comes to visit Elisha.
- Aunt Holly and Elisha time.
- Mommy and Facebook/Blogger time.
- Daddy and Granna begin marinading and prepping for the grilling feast.
- Aunt Holly and Elisha time continues…
- Tummy begins rumbling due to lovely smells coming from the kitchen.
New shades. Enjoying the sunshine.
- Partaking of the grilling feast.