Whirlwind of a week:
- Teething + six-month growth spurt
- Clogged bathroom sink drain — TWO home remedies to unclog = ultimate clog/no draining action at all
- New baby in the family — whom I have not met yet!!
- Finishing preparations for this Saturday’s worship service that I volunteered to plan (which has been a blast but somewhat difficult due to the first bullet) — flyers, announcements, dessert, transportation, prayer, etc.
- I really need to clean my house before we have company Friday night…
Good things to come:
- Said worship service will also be the reunion of my husband’s first band (I think… at least one of the firsts), Not Our Own (insert former teenage girl squeal here)
- New blog project you will learn more about in tomorrow’s post
- Grilling and hanging out with our best friends to finish up preparations for the worship service — which for me equals girl time with my two best friends Brittany and Emily while the boys are at the church setting up
- I will finally be meeting new Baby Levi Isaac!!!
- “A NIGHT OF WORSHIP” SERVICE — such good feelings in my heart about this event Saturday
In unrelated matters, to celebrate Throwback Thursday #tbt:
Yeah, I know. We’re the cutest kids ever. My parents did a good job. Too bad we still don’t have those rockin’ dresses. That baby would be stashed back for Miss Shiloh.