Talk about a mouthful. But these concoctions turned out super tasty, so I decided I would share for you all to try for yourselves. A few super-ripened peaches about to spoil are to thank for this recipe.
First, cut your peaches to puree, leaving the skin on. Nutritious! I promise, you won’t even know they’re there.
Mix a bag of apple cinnamon muffin mix with the peach puree. I prefer Martha White whole grains brand.
(Sorry, no photos for this part) Measure and grind 1-cup of quick oats. I used my blender again because it has a grinding function and since it was already dirty. Less mess to clean afterward!
Add the ground oats to the muffin mixture, stir together, and fill those muffin cups! Bake at 425-degrees for 14-16 minutes (or however the muffin mix bag instructs).
These little muffins are best served still warm! I’ve been eating them for breakfast the past few days in lieu of my usual bowl of oatmeal.
Hope you enjoy!
More peaches, muffins, and oatmeal goodness (oh, my!):
- New Pinterest Recipe of the Week: Peach Oatmeal Muffins (gijuneblog.wordpress.com)
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins (loveyourmommy.wordpress.com)
- Fresh Cherry Walnut Muffins (hannahcuttingjones.wordpress.com)
- Healthy apple and cinnamon muffins (wishingdreams.wordpress.com)
- Apple Kale Muffins (avaclife.com)
- Coconut Muffins (avegankitchen.wordpress.com)
- Peach Almond Oatmeal Muffins (considerthepeel.wordpress.com)
- What to do with mushy peaches (iiitspatricia.com)