01) comes from The Country Basket which I think may end up being our main centerpiece for the table. Except instead of one main branch, we’ll have a vase of spray painted branches with gold ornaments hanging from them.
02) is by http://theslightlyobsessivebride.blogspot.com/ and is both ridiculously simple and a beautifully shabby chic accent. Simple pinecones gathered outside coated with metallic spray paint.
03) can be found on HGTV.com. I just want my entire house to look and feel like this.
04) is by Style Estate on their Top 100 Christmas Table Decorations, and could be easily replicated by painting or rolling candles in glitter glue, strands of metallic berries from places like Hobby Lobby or Michael’s, and a value pack of metallic ornaments from Wal-Mart.
05) is from a “Fairy Tale Wedding” compilation by Burnett’s Boards, but would work perfectly for our tablescape as well. Another shabby chic accent similar to the gold spray painted pinecones.
06) is by Bonjade‘s magazine post Christmas in the French Inspired Home. I have a smaller nativity that looks very similar to this one, which is why it caught my eye for our tablescape.
07) was taken from Radostina Bosseva’s flickr page, which is perfect for reusing/recycling those pumpkins we may have still lying around. Once again, gold spray paint and another shabby chic accent.